Friday, July 18, 2008

the depths of my being

hmmm my first blog ...well i have one, SORTA, on myspace but who doesnt have one on myspace?? anyways i've been reading my friends blogs and i felt inspired to dust of the old computer of mine and start writing again...(so thanks jacq's & jenny!)....oh and i had this random idea at the end of every blog to suggest a song that everyone should hear and i'll make it my page song for a week, but you have to read the blog entry all the way through to find out what is! ;)

well anywho i wrote this song, i never put music to it so maybe it should be called a love poem, cause thats what it really is...at least until someone decides to write me some musac for it! =) so here it is...

"the depths of my being"

The depths of my beinf
Cry out my love for you
Word's can't describe
The way I feel
You mean the universe to me

Your holy, your righteous
Your my peace & my joy
your the love that flows
from the depths of my soul
and all i can do is sing of my love

when im seeking your face
and im caught in your grace
all i can do is cry holy are you x2

i'll seek you and please draw near
no one will take the place that you fill
overflowing rushing love fills my soul
and the depths of me sing
holy are you Lord

well thats it! i hope ya'll liked it...but the moment ya'll have been waitin for! this weeks song is...dum dum dummmmmm,
"Give Me Your Eyes" By Brandon Heath.
go check out my blog on my myspace for my indepth thoughts on this song!

thats all for now,

love much! ,

love well!,

i love you!

byeeee!!

- davenport

No comments: